Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Taking Off!!!

I'm currently sitting on the plane on my way to Miami and then to Nassau! Thank you all for your prayers and I'll hope to update you once I get to Nassau!!! Oh one way God has already blessed me is by allowing one of the girls that I met this summer to sit 2 seats behind me on the plane!!! Not only is she and her mom sitting close to me but another girl who's traveled with semester at sea once before is sitting behind the girl I met this summer! I will miss everyone so much!

Until next time,

Allison

3 comments:

  1. Allison!!! It was so nice to skype with you before you left! The room is so empty without you and I miss you a whole bunch :( My first week is going well, but Kentucky is freezing cold!!! Idaho felt warmer... haha
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family! Good luck with all your travels and i'll be praying for you!! I can't wait to see pictures! :)
    Love you girl!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison. We are so happy for you. Looking forward to your updates. Glad to hear that you are safely on your way to Dominica. Get settled in and organized as I am sure you will be very busy over the coming days. Hopefully the motion sickness will not be a lingering problem.
    Love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Well, the first week of school isn't to bad but that's because it is the first week. So what happened so far is I went sliding with my hall and some girls from the sister hall Kayla was one of them. We lost our game yesterday 43 to 45 I had 5 poiints. I haven't been able to hang with the group but it's becuase I have been working in the caf and when they eat I at work or going to class. I hope your trip is going well and I know alot of people here miss you. Let God be in control and I miss you alot.
    Sincerely,
    Christian

    ReplyDelete